Movers & Shakers - 18 mths-3 years old - $112.50
Wednesdays, Thursdays, or Fridays 10:30-11:15am
Under the guidance of accompanying parent and coach. 45 minute class designed to enhance your child's motor, listening and social skills through fun gymnastics incorporating FMP.
Little Twisters - 3-5 years old - $126.00
Wednesdays 9.30-10.15am, 10.30-11.15am, & 1.45-2.30pm
Thursdays 9.30-10.15am & 10.30—11.15am
Fridays 9.30-10.15am, 10.30-11.15am, & 1.45-2.30pm
Saturdays 8.30-9.15am & 9.30-10.15am
45 minute class that will encourage development in self confidence, while increasing agility, strength and flexibility. Large apparatus, mats, beams and small apparatus are used within these classes, in conjunction with rhythmic activities, to broaden the child's experience.
PLEASE NOTE when registering, a child can either be enrolled in a class or placed on a wait list if the class is full:
- enrolment in a class: a child is confirmed in a class after an invoice has been received via email and paid. The invoice sends automatically upon completing the registration process. Class placement is not confirmed until paid.
- placed on a wait list: if an invoice is not received the child IS NOT enrolled. When on the wait list an orange "wait list" button is highlighted next to the class in the child's registration details. A child is moved from the wait list when a place becomes available and an invoice will be emailed. This confirms the child is enrolled in the class starting immediately pending payment.
I have enrolled - what else do I need to know:
Children can wear either bike pants or leggings or shorts with a fitted T-shirt or leotard. Please ensure the clothing is reasonably tight fitting and not baggy
For safety reasons clothing should not have buttons, buckles or zips as these can catch on the equipment.
For safety reasons all long hair must be tied up using a plain elasticised hair tie.
Shoes are not allowed in the gym itself and children wear socks or bare feet.
When the children arrive they can leave their shoes, bag, etc in the cubby holes under the stair case.
A Pre-School Coach will meet you in the foyer (this is to avoid the pre-schoolers needing to use the staircase).
- If you are late please assist your child into the main gym hall.
- Parents are welcome to assist their Little Twister child if they are new to a class and require settling. We ask that parents please remove their shoes before entering the main gym.
- Parents of Mover & Shaker children are expected to take place in the class with their child. We ask that parents please remove their shoes before entering the main gym.