Book your Birthday Party with us - "you can trust us to do the job for you"!
Olympia Gymnastic Sports is a fantastic place to bring a group of children to celebrate a birthday party. At the party, which is supervised by one of our Gymnastics New Zealand qualified coaches, they get to explore, play and keep active in a fun, friendly and safe environment.
While your guests are having fun downstairs on the equipment parents, grandparents and family friends can view the activity from the mezzanine floor viewing deck. The kitchen is also conveniently located on the mezzanine floor. In the kitchen you have access to hot water, a sink, bench, microwave, full oven and preparation table. All you need to do is “bring your party food” - there is a fridge/freezer for chilling food/drinks. Click here to read more information from our brochure.
- Booking a party:
- Booking below will secure your party for up to 15 guests and the provision of one coach ($205 for non-members - $190 for members).
- To book a party for 16-25 guests and the provision of two coaches you are required to complete the booking below and to contact the office on 3446060 to advise of the extra guest numbers. A further invoice will then be generated with the balance required ($295 for non-members - $290 for members).
- The facility is open and available 15 minutes prior to the commencement of your party and must be vacated by the finish time due to other party bookings.
- Party schedule suggestion:
- First hour guests down in the gym with the supervisor (this gives parents time to set up and heat any food items)
- Guests come up to the mezzanine floor for 20-30 minutes for food/party (it is a good idea to leave opening of presents until this time – giving the guests a much needed rest period)
- Last 30-40 minutes guests go back down to the gym with the supervisor (giving parents the opportunity to pack items up and clean party area – vacuum cleaner provided).
- Due to safety issues please do not exceed the number of children allowed per party booking.
- The upstairs mezzanine viewing area is available to serve party food. No drinks or food items are permitted in the gymnasium.
- Please remove all rubbish to your home rubbish bins.
- You are welcome to decorate, but please do not remove any posters or material off the walls.
- Please remember to bring your own matches for lighting the birthday candles.
- Should you have any special conditions or would like the supervisor to contact you please phone 3446060 and we will get them to call you.
- The trampoline is always a popular activity- we ask children to wear socks when using this equipment.
- Payment is required as per the details on your invoice.
- Please note that the gymnasium may have other groups training and that this booking is not guaranteeing exclusive use of the venue.