Ages 13-16 years
Term Dates 2023
Monday 9th October - Saturday 16th December
Registrations NOW OPEN
Under the guidance of a coach, come along and use your time to grow your gymnastics skills. This class is fantastic to work on specific skills and be social with your friends while learning some new skills. Bars, P-bars, rings, beam, trampolines and sprung floor are available for use. This is the ideal class for teens who want to start gymanstics and those who have aged out of the Hot Shots class.
Price: $270 per term
Class Time: Wednesday 6:00-7:30pm
I have enrolled - what else do I need to know:
Children can wear either bike pants or leggings or shorts with a fitted T-shirt or leotard. Please ensure the clothing is reasonably tight fitting and not baggy
For safety reasons clothing should not have buttons, buckles or zips as these can catch on the equipment.
For safety reasons all long hair must be tied up using a plain elasticised hair tie.
Shoes are not allowed in the gym itself and children wear socks or bare feet.
When the children arrive they can leave their shoes, bag, etc in the cubby holes under the stair case or on the mezzanine floor area.
A Coach will come up to the mezzanine floor to call the class - you should head straight upstairs when you arrive.
- If you are late please ask your child to join their group or come into the office for a staff member to take them into the main gym area.
- Parents are requested not to enter the main gym hall at any time and to contact an office member if access to your child is required. The mezzanine floor is available for viewing the class your child is enrolled in.
- Children will be tested during 2 weeks of classes towards the end of term to asses whether they are ready to move up to the next level. After both sessions a certificate will be awarded to the gymnast advising which class to re-enrol into for the following term.
- Prices listed above are based on a 10 week term and vary according to public holidays and gym closures.
PLEASE NOTE when registering, a child can either be enrolled in a class or placed on a wait list if the class is full:
- Enrolment in a class: a child is confirmed in a class after an invoice has been received via email and paid. The invoice sends automatically upon completing the registration process. Class placement is not confirmed until paid.
- Placed on a wait list: if an invoice is not received the child IS NOT enrolled. When on the wait list an orange "wait list" button is highlighted next to the class in the child's registration details. A child is moved from the wait list when a place becomes available and an invoice will be emailed. This confirms the child is enrolled in the class starting immediately pending payment.
- Trial Class: we do not offer trial classes. We ask members to register for the term and have their child take part in the class for at least two weeks. If for any reason your child is not enjoying the class after two weeks, we are happy to refund the remainder of the term's fees. A child who particpates in a class for more than two weeks is not eligible for a refund.
- Late payment penalty: Late payment will incur a late payment penalty fee. You will not be able to enrol into a class for the next term if there are outstanding fees on your account.
Term 4 Public Holidays
- Gym closed Monday 23rd October- Labour Day Public Holiday
- Gym closed Friday 17th November- Canterbury Day Holiday