Level 2 - What is Cancelled and What is Still Running!
The following classes are cancelled from Wednesday 12th August - Saturday 15th August. Should we be in Level 1 following the Friday announcement the below classes will run from Monday 17th August.
- Hot Shots
- High Flyers
- Boys Recreation
- Tramp Recreation
- Rhythmic Recreation
- Movers and Shakers
- Little Twisters
- Open Gym/Parkour
- Adults Class
CLASSES STILL RUNNING
- Regional Competitive
- WAG & MAG Comp squads
- RG Stages and Level squads
- Tramp age group and Int squads
- Rising Stars
Level 2 Processes
- Drop off and Pick up from the Car park (Gymnasts only to enter into the facility)
- Water fountain will be out of action so please ensure your gymnast brings a water bottle with them. We encourage gymnasts to utilise their ‘portable lockers’.
- Sign in and Sign out process in the foyer. ONLY entry and exit through the main doors (no other entrances or exits to be used expect in emergency).
- Gymnast and Coaches must wash hands BEFORE and AFTER the session.
- Coaches will work to maintain physical distance of children as much as possible within the guidelines set by Gymnastics New Zealand.
- ANYONE showing symptoms such as a cough, temperature, sore throat or runny nose PLEASE TO STAY AT HOME and get tested.
- Masks will be provided for any athlete or staff that wishes to wear this during training.
We will be communicating updates through emails, website, Facebook and Instagram. Please be vigilant to stay up to date!